Monday, June 30, 2008

The tile is beautiful...

Today was pretty good. I tidied up Joe and Erin's rooms. I tried to go to the gym to meet with my trainer, but had no available child care so I had to postpone. The guys started laying out tile in my kitchen today. It looks really nice, far better than what was there before. Hopefully, it will be finished by Wednesday. We had to eat out lunch and dinner. Times Grill and La Carreta's. Anna really likes finger food, so I went to the grocery for some gerber graduates. Craig should be home sometime tomorrow. No news from Joe. Erin started JFI (junior fitness) at the gym today, so I worked out then. I didn't have a trainer, but I did have childcare. I am trying to exercise more. Anna pulled up today. She's growing too fast. Melody said I walked pretty early, so maybe she'll be like me in that respect. I think she may favor her left hand as well. I saw the most beautiful sunset tonight, all pinks and dusty blues, just gorgeous. God's handiwork is so amazing.

Lightning hit one of my maple trees a few weeks ago and it evidently did a lot of electrical damage to our outside lighting and our irrigation system. At least we didn't have a house fire or have the lightning hit one of the kids. Everything that is broken is replaceable.

Good days.

No comments: