Saturday, June 28, 2008

Renovations

I am so wishing the floor was complete! Yesterday was nice. Craig took the day off since he's working out of town this weekend. He took a long bike ride, had lunch with us at McAllister's and had a massage...all before 2:30 pm. He took the older kids to Kung Fu Panda. I stayed at home and napped with Anna. We went out to eat at this great new restaurant, The Rusty Pelican. The crab cakes are yummy. I got home and realized Erin had a sleepover and delivered her late. She tells me they stayed up until 2:30am. I'm definitely not young enough for that anymore. The baby and I have some interesting conversations at 2:30am...

Today was nice too. Folding laundry...now I just have to get it all put away. I'm still having to go to my sister-in-law's house to wash and dry laundry. Thank goodness she is only a half mile away now. Craig swam about 4000 yards this morning. The Ironman race is in about a month and this training craziness will be over soon. He came home and swam with the kids. Our A/C went out Thursday night and the guy came to give us an estimate for repair/replacement. Ouch! Craig took the kids to an awesome playground at the Koop Drive trailhead. We had lunch at the Camellia Grill. Craig left for Florida from there and we came home. I plan on doing another load of laundry and just hanging out with the kids. I need to start packing for Joe's camp. Busy, busy, busy.

Josie

No comments: